A friend pointed out, technically most are trigonometric functions,
not geometric.  atan2, cos, sin, acos, asin and tan are all trig.
exp, log, sqrt are... just math I guess.

So I suppose the proposed module would be Math::Trig or some such.  Or
maybe, as the source code suggests, Math::High:Falutin.

However, since those funtions take up about 200 lines in the core, are
very stable and relatively easy to document, what do we win by
removing them?

PS  The idea of adding acos, asin and tan is good.

--

Michael G Schwern      http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Just Another Stupid Consultant                      Perl6 Kwalitee Ashuranse