Mark-Jason Dominus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I also think it would be a step in the right direction if the WG chairs
> wrote up summaries like they said they would.  They obviously don't.

> Frankly, I don't really see what the WG chairs are for, unless maybe
> it's to play list mom.

Good question.

I've been feeling guilty about not doing much in the way of chair-like
things with date-time, but I'm also not sure what exactly I'm supposed to
be doing.  Discussion has essentially died out completely, which means
that I probably should be trying to kick-start it.

I'll go give that a shot.  I was going to summarize discussion at the
point at which we'd arrived at any conclusions, however preliminary, but
there really hasn't been enough traffic to do that.

--
Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>