At 07:38 PM 9/28/00 +0000, Perl6 RFC Librarian wrote:
>These APIs should be documented separately from the implementation, in a
>language-independent and an object-oriented way.

Unfortunately the two conflict. C, APL, Fortran, and COBOL aren't
particularly object-oriented... Not that I disagree with the idea of a
solid, documented, *designed* API, nor that the perl bits should be
considered magic cookies that should not be twiddled with--I rather like
both. I think, though, that the core interface should be procedural.

                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk