On Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:28:00 -0500, Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Yep, that's another issue, and one I keep forgetting about, though the fact
>that we don't do predictable finalization on some objects isn't a good

Yes, I know I promised to shut up until you come up with a spec, but there
is one thing that irritates me:

Could you guys please use "destruction" or "cleanup" as the term for the
end-of-scope processing (see e.g. C++).  Finalization is used everywhere
else to mean: called by GC before the memory is released (see e.g
Java/C#).

Thanks,
-Jan