Hi

I wanted to bring up something to the perl 6 community from somewhat of an
outsider however i have quitely installed several rakudo releases over last
few years.

Type "learn perl6" into google. Not sure you will like what you see the
first 2 results are acceptable perl 6 in x y and the actual Perl 6 site.

Below this we find a currently offline perl6 site and a quora question on
why perl6 failed.

The perl6 site lacks impact and clarity to engage new users. Left me
wondering if from that page i could answer what are the big 3 benefits i
would get from perl 6, why use it.

No info on the page that i could inline:perl to use perl5 modules in 6 and
no try in browser offer.

This is not a gripe, just putting it out there is this something to be
improved. Rsther than hackathon do a docsthon, promothon to get some
positive vibe out and provide clear direction.

Sayth