Am 29.01.2017 um 19:28 schrieb Zoffix Znet via RT:
> On Sun, 29 Jan 2017 09:03:34 -0800, c...@zoffix.com wrote:
>> On Sun, 29 Jan 2017 08:46:28 -0800, j...@durchholz.org wrote:
>>> Can you explain?
>>
>> You're not running `make test` in that command.
>
> A few data points:
> - none of make spectest, make stresstest, nor make test do the overwrite-perl6 thing
> - grepping the roast, I see a few places mentioning `./perl6`
> - removing `./perl6` and running make stresstest doesn't have any issues

Thanks, I find that kind of lateral information useful.

(Just for the record: I'd prefer it if roast didn't access ./perl6.)

> - `make t/some/file` copies over `perl6`, but seemingly pointlessly, as the test is run with t/harness --moar which uses `perl6-m` and not the `perl6`

Agreeing with observation and conclusions.

Maybe the fix is as simple as removing the rm/cp/chmod commands.
I'd try that out myself given my pretty minimal knowledge of perl6 infrastructure, I'd likely miss important workflows so my testing would be nearly pointless.