# New Ticket Created by  Aleks-Daniel Jakimenko-Aleksejev
# Please include the string:  [perl #131003]

I am getting errors like:
MoarVM panic: Heap corruption detected: pointer 0x7f9a96a5e588 to past fromspace
MoarVM panic: Internal error: zeroed target thread ID in work pass

Even though it happens when I'm using Gumbo module, my best guess is that it is
not its fault.

Does not crash that fast with 「perl6 --optimize=0 …」, but crashes anyway (you
may want to bump up “^100” a little bit for this).

Anyway, the code to replicate the issue is shown below. If it gets mangled for
some reason, here is a mirror:
https://gist.github.com/AlexDaniel/ac7a4d4c49ec8d23e546529976dda67f

#!/usr/bin/env perl6

use Gumbo;
constant URL = ‘https://perl6.org/community/’;

my $response = run(:out, ‘curl’, ‘-s’, URL).out.slurp-rest;
for ^100 {
    .say for parse-html($response).root.elements(:TAG<a>, :RECURSE);
}

say ‘should've crashed before reaching this’;