Hi Robot,

Understanding your points, correlating them to past decisions, calling up what the decisions actually were and their reasons, finding out which of these reasons were good and which were bad - that's already a pretty taxing task.

Now if you start out with a dismissive attitude such as "The Build System is Ridiculous" and continuing with a rant in the message is going to make it attractive to answer in a likewise fashion. Such an answer wouldn't be constructive, so most community members will simply ignore your posting. (Some will ignore you just because they're annoyed. We're just humans after all.) The result is that you probably already lost a lot of help in fixing the issues you'd like to see fixed.

Disclaimer: I'm more a bystander than an active Perl6 community member.
This has the advantage of being somewhat impartial (in a limited fashion, I found to my own surprise - I was annoyed myself and had to reign that in); it has the disadvantage of not really knowing how other community members will react, I'm just going out on assumptions there.

I hope I'm helping; please assume I didn't write anything if I'm not.

Regards,
Jo