On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 11:55:36AM -0700, Larry Wall wrote:
> If you talk that way, people are going to start believing it.  The
> typical Perl 6 program is not going to look very different from the
> typical Perl 5 program.  The danger of us continually talking about
> the things we want to change is that people will forget to notice the
> tremendous amount of stuff that we aren't changing.

It might be useful to draw up a list of functions and features which
we don't plan on changing?  Maybe just run through each Perl 5 man
page and highlight everything that will still be the same and post
this somewhere?

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl6 Quality Assurance     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       Kwalitee Is Job One