On 21 Oct 2017 8:26 PM, "ToddAndMargo" <toddandma...@zoho.com <mailto:toddandma...@zoho.com>> wrote:

            On Sat, Oct 21, 2017 at 12:57 AM, ToddAndMargo
            <toddandma...@zoho.com <mailto:toddandma...@zoho.com>
            <mailto:toddandma...@zoho.com
            <mailto:toddandma...@zoho.com>>> wrote:

                 On 10/21/2017 12:40 AM, ToddAndMargo wrote:

                     If I write a program for a customer who pays my
            labor to
                     write it, who own the program?  Me or the customer?

                 I am a private contractor.  What they payed me for
            fixing a/the
                 problem.  They don't care how.  I was wondering if they
            owned
                 any of the code I wrote to fix the problem.  The
            customer did
                 not specifically ask me to write anything.