On Thu, Nov 09, 2017 at 10:23:46AM +0200, Shlomi Fish wrote:

> Regarding the grammar, I wanted to send a pull-req, but unfortunately I found
> that I usually couldn't figure out the original intention. See for youreself -
> https://github.com/shlomif/holly6src/blob/master/Holly6Game/README . Sorry for
> not mentioning it earlier.

About the pull request, I see you're interested in my HollyGame things, there's
a repository at the same user with the original perl 5 code in it,
https://github.com/theholyghost/hollysrc you can
also find my Wycadia and Ultima8 programs derived from the game kit in there.

If you want to port them, Perl5::Inline or write your own, be my guest.

Best Regards,
Johan