On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 02:59:07PM -0700, Edward Peschko wrote:
> Ok, question here. Are these exegesises 'blessed'?

It is impossible to answer this question without knowing what you mean by the
word. Larry has seen and edited the article; is that what you mean?

> What is open to debate on this?

Everything. In fact, everything's open to debate about the Apocalypses too,
unfortunately, or otherwise perl6-language would be nice and quiet.

> For example, I see that 'use warnings' and 'use strict' are still at the top
> of the page.

Yes. Is there some point you want to make about that?

> And
> print "Post order: "; show($root,$post); print "\n";
> would be better off written as:
> print "Post order: &show($root, $post)\n";
> wouldn't it?

Define "better" without breaching the spirit of TMTOWDTI and in keeping
with the didactical nature of the article.

--
When someone says "I want a programming language in which I need only
say what I wish done," give him a lollipop.