On 09/09/2018 11:16 AM, JJ Merelo wrote:
Here it is: https://github.com/perl6/doc/issues/2303 just in case you want to add something more.

Cheers

El dom., 9 sept. 2018 a las 20:11, JJ Merelo (<jjmer...@gmail.com <mailto:jjmer...@gmail.com>>) escribió:

    El sáb., 8 sept. 2018 a las 4:39, ToddAndMargo
    (<toddandma...@zoho.com <mailto:toddandma...@zoho.com>>) escribió:

        On 09/07/2018 06:25 PM, Curt Tilmes wrote:
         > The documentation isn't a tutorial, but is still improving
        every day.

        For the function it is documenting, it had better be
        a tutorial.  Otherwise, why would anyone other than a
        developer seek its input?  Seriously.  If you can't
        figure it out from the documentation, why bother
        with the documentation.

        In my suggest verbiage, did you notice the attention
        I gave to detail?  It is this kind of detail that
        is missing.

    What I miss is an issue in the documentation repository. We do keep
    an eye on it, and we quite often visit this mailing list and the IRC
    channel, but the only thing we're going to always check is the list
    of issues.

    I'll open this one for you, but please keep it in mind for the future.

    JJ

--
JJ

Thank you JJ!