On 11/09/18 12:18, JJ Merelo wrote:

> El mar., 11 sept. 2018 a las 12:15, Timo Paulssen (<t...@wakelift.de
> <mailto:t...@wakelift.de>>) escribió:
>
>     The colon at the end of "Str:D:" signifies that it's a type
>     constraint on what you call the method on. For example:
>

> That, of course, is also in the documentation:
> https://docs.perl6.org/type/Signature#index-entry-type_constraint_%3AD
> (maybe not with the same words, and maybe it can be improved, but still)
>
> You just have to type :D in the search slot.
>
> JJ

I believe you linked to the wrong section,
https://docs.perl6.org/type/Signature#Parameter_separators is where the
colon at the end is explained.

Though you cannot search for :D: and get to somewhere that explains it,
and searching for :D:, which is a very common usage for the invocant
colon, doesn't lead you to this section, either.
  -Timo