On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 12:14 AM Richard Hainsworth
<rnhainswo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have just started a review of the documentation for perl6.
> When I hit `https://docs.perl6.org/language.html` I get a list of
> sections that is the same as the alphabetical list of pod files in
> `github.com/perl6/doc/tree/master/doc/Language` without 00-POD6-CONTROL.
> One of my biggest issues about the Language page is its unstructured
> listing.
> I looked at 00-POD6-CONTROL and found that the categories were much more
> useful than a straight enumeration of files.

I agree, Richard, and I started the reorg project but got shot down
because AlexDaniel and others didn’t like the way I separated the page
into the categories. I use an all-caps title in the right (or left if
desired) column.

The plan is for multi-page listing, categories on the first page, and
category breakout on a separate category page for each, but that is a
major effort.

However, in the interim, I sure think my simple solution is better
than what we have.

Thanks for the comment (and support)!

Best regards,

-Tom