Yes, there is an absolutely tiny mention of it on the page:

Metaoperators

Metaoperators can be parameterized with other operators or subroutines
in the same way as functions can take functions as parameters. To use a
subroutine as a parameter, prefix its name with a &. Perl 6 will
generate the actual combined operator in the background, allowing the
mechanism to be applied to user defined operators. *To disambiguate
chained metaoperators, enclose the inner operator in square brackets.*
There are quite a few metaoperators with different semantics as
explained, next.

If that's even the part you're asking about, that is. And yes, I would
consider that LTA, making it easier to find, for example by adding an
example or maybe even a sub-heading, would be really good. Who wants to
open a ticket? :)

If you want an example of a disambiguated metaop, try something like Z+=
which could either be [Z+]= or Z[+=].