Actually, we had that functionality, but it was recently eliminated by
Richard Hainsworth since, as a matter of fact, there are no specs on what
to actually do with them. And it was eliminated for several reasons, one of
which is that MetaCPAN does not display Pod6, but the main reason is that
there's no canonical place for module documentation. Some of them are in
docs.perl6.org (core modules), some of them in github, some in gitlab...

Any suggestion is welcome, meanwhile.

--
JJ