On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 3:53 AM ToddAndMargo via perl6-users <
perl6-us...@perl.org> wrote:

> On 2019-12-09 09:44, Trey Harris wrote:
> > Signatures are important to Raku.
>
> Trey,
>
> The signatures are very important to the developers.
> They only confuse the programmer.
>
> -T

I'm a programmer, not an expert in language design, I don't even have a
formal education about programming, because when I attended university
there was no such thing yet.
I started studying Raku in December 2015 and I have to admit that at first
I didn't understand signatures.So I went on and I read the documentation
page on signatures. That solved my problem.
I'm talking about the 2015 version of the documentation, which is now much
improved and I'm writing this just because I think that the people who have
been writing that documentation for all those years really, really deserve
to be thanked.
A lot.

--
Fernando Santagata