On Wed, 8 Apr 2020, 03:25 ToddAndMargo via perl6-users, <perl6-us...@perl.org <mailto:perl6-us...@perl.org>> wrote:

    On 2020-04-07 18:25, Brad Gilbert wrote:
     > Of course %*ENV is case sensitive, hashes are case sensitive.
     >
     >      say %*ENV.^name; # Hash
     >
     > %*ENV gets populated with the values before your code runs.
     > Other than that it is fairly ordinary.

    My purpose for the case sensitive remark was that
    environmental variables are not case sensitive in
    Windows.  And I do not know how Raku interacts with
    them.

      >echo %WINDIR%
    C:\WINDOWS

      >echo %windir%
    C:\WINDOWS

      >echo %WinDir%
    C:\WINDOWS

On 2020-04-07 23:56, Simon Proctor wrote:
You might want to take a look at Trait::Env, partly because I've not tested it in Windows and I'd be interested to know if it works well.

https://modules.raku.org/dist/Trait::Env:cpan:SCIMON

Not sure what he is trying to do.  :-(