Sorry, that may be wrong... I seem to have fallen into a maze of twisty little
passages, all alike as I try to research this.

However, I will publish a minimum viable patch to make the REPL happy on MacOS.

Sent from my iPhone

Daniel Lathrop (@lathropd)
Mobile: (206) 718-0349
PGP key: https://keybase.io/lathropd (raw)