On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 6:34 PM Ralph Mellor <ralphdjmel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Aiui, until we listen to Larry, accept he's right, and fix Rakudo,
> the results when the topic of a smart match is a Junction will
> randomly depend on which version of Rakudo you're using.

Further, aiui, when we do, there may be a world of pain due to
widespread coding that goes against what Larry has said should
be the case for sanity. As I note in the issue, I have used the idiom:

where .all ~~ foo

a LOT.

Uhoh.

Which is why I filed it as a problem solving issue. Because if things
are as I understand Larry is saying they are, then we'd need to go
through detailed, calm, measured discussion if we're to minimize
the pain it seems we'll inevitably endure pain to dig ourselves out
of the hole we'd be in.

--
love, raiph