Hello Simon, yes I know RMQ quite well. But I don't think perl with RMQ
will provide the functions of distribution.
Maybe Apache Pulsar can do that. Pulsar has a good Websocket API, based on
that a perl client will be implemented easily.
But this project is still on startup. I have tested it, it's quite slow and
unstable right now.

Thanks.