Marton, I am not sure of your meaning.  I took the warning message as:

    For Scalars assign a Nil, for Arrays/Hashes/Etc. use Empty or ().

Because you might be read as suggesting "@ary = Nil should undefine @ary";
I will point out that will conflict with:

    @a = Nil;

which is defined to assign the RHS entry to the first element of @a.
I suspect there is no way to destroy a container but to smash it into
a scope wall.

Some day I shall get serious about understanding Raku's containers.
In the meantime, I'll just keep creeping up on them and observing.

Rob