https://docs.raku.org/language/variables says

> %?RESOURCES is a compile-time variable available to the code of a
> Distribution <https://docs.raku.org/type/Distribution.html>.
>
> It contains a hash that provides compile and runtime access to files
> associated with the Distribution of the current compilation unit.

 The intent of that reads as - the value is set during compilation, and is
available during runtime. Seems like either the doc is wrong, or the
implementation is incomplete. I'm hoping that the doc is right, because
it's useful to be able to read %?RESOURCES during runtime, and in general
useful to set a variable once during compile, then read it forever at
runtime.

-y