At 10:09 PM 9/9/2001 +0100, Simon Cozens wrote:
>On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 04:30:56PM -0400, Dan Sugalski wrote:
> > =item find_method Px, Py, tz
>
>Using what kind of dispatch mechanism? Or is that what the t is for?

That bit needs to change because of some of the stuff I've been digging
into. Basically dispatch is handled by the object itself. When you do:

   $foo->bar(1,2,3);

under the hood we look up the method call function in $foo's vtable and
tell it to go handle things. That way people can install per-class (or
per-object, if they must) dispatch code.

                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk