Hey all.
  I'm having a parrot-project weekend, y'all might have noticed.  Right now,
I'm thinking of multiple oplibs, specificly how to get the bytecode/packfile
to express it.
  Here's what I'm thinking: The high 16 bits (or so) of the opcode can identify
the oplib (as an index to the table of oplibs, see the next para), the rest
can identify the opcode.  This shouldn't be too bad a limit: 64k opcodes
perl oplib, 64k oplibs per packfile.
  There should be a table of oplibs used (probably in the fixup section, but
possibly in imports) in the packfile.  Each entry should have the name of
the oplib and a signature.  (The index is implicitly inorder.)

The number one problem I see with this is that when we can dynamicly load
bytecode, different peices might want to have different oplibs.  The best
way I see to handle this is to know in the runops core that we're
dispatching to a different set of tables when we cross boundries between
opcode peices.

I'm going to set about implementing this now.

    -=- James Mastros