On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 12:26:55PM -0500, Dan Sugalski wrote:
> At 10:22 AM 11/8/2001 -0700, Nathan Torkington wrote:
> >I haven't seen much activity surrounding this.  I figured there'd be a
> >flood with everyone writing support for their own favourite data
> >types.  What's up?
>
> We're not quite there yet with docs and environment, I think.
>
> I'm about to go missing for a few days and pound on this stuff. I'll make a
> dump or two over the next few days if Simon doesn't beat me to it.

Yes, as I asked a day or two ago, it is not clear how what the short term
target for implementation vs the proposed design, when it comes to what the
vtable entries should be.

For example, the different between the vtable entries for set_integer and
get_integer. I was hoping to create a few of the entries, but I don't know what
is expected of them.

--
Jason