At 06:29 PM 1/4/2002 +0100, Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
>Dan Sugalski wrote:
> > Gah. Visual studio, right?
>
>   Right.

Okay, the problem is in the compiletestc in Configure.pl. Unfortunately I'm
not sure what's proper for this. If you could, take a look at hints/vms.pl
for how to override the default compiletestc sub and add an override to
hints/mswin32.pl? Or pass on the compile and link command lines that're
appropriate here and I'll wedge it in myself as best I can.

                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk