At 06:03 PM 1/15/2002 +0100, Joe Yates wrote:

>I have just built parrot-0.03 on Win2000 using MSVC. Doing so caused me a
>couple of problems (see attachment).

Hmmm. No attachment was attached. :)

If you're using the 0.0.3 tarball, then there have been a lot of changes
since then. Check out the latest sources with CVS (details at
http://cvs.perl.org) or snag the latest snapshot from
http://cvs.perl.org/snapshots/parrot/parrot-latest.tar.gz. (That last is
updated every 6 hours, so it's darned close to current)

                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk