At 10:16 AM +0200 1/18/02, raptor wrote:
>Did u passed "Bermuda Triangle" :")

It may be a bit before Ex4 is done. Damian's on a cruise ship at the
moment, so even if he's got the time (and I don't think he does) he's
likely lacking connectivity. I expect he'll give us word at some
point what the schedule is.

As for A5, that's up to Larry's schedule. It's the RE apocalypse,
though, so should hopefully be a bit less brain-bending. (And thus
done sooner) No promises, of course, as I'm not Larry.
--

                                        Dan

                                       teddy bears get drunk