> >>  It may be a bit before Ex4 is done. Damian's on a cruise ship at
> >>  the moment, so even if he's got the time (and I don't think he
> >>  does) he's likely lacking connectivity. I expect he'll give us
> >>  word at some point what the schedule is.
> >
> >They've got connectivity all right.  We've been getting plenty of
> >drunken ramblings on IRC from folks on the cruise.
>
> Well, so much for *that* excuse. :) Bet they're still hard up for
> free time, though.

Yep. Larry and I and the rest of the speakers are on board to give folks
a chance to interact with us. Hard to do if I'm holed up in my cabin
typing.

Besides, I need a little "reaction" from the community, so I can see
what most needs to be elucidated.

E4 should be out some time later this week.

Damian