David Wheeler:
# On 4/17/02 10:02 PM, "Brent Dax" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> claimed:
#
# > I'm working on a preliminary version right now.  So far it's been
# > surprisingly easy--touches toke.c, perly.y, opcode.pl, pp.c, and
# > pp_hot.c.  (Of course, it's also off an old bleadperl, but I doubt
# > those files change that actively.)
#
# I'm not a p5p, so I was wondering how this was going. I
# expect it won't go into 5.8.0, eh?

It's far too late to make it into 5.8, but it looks like it'll be in
5.10 when that comes out (in a year or two).

--Brent Dax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
@roles=map {"Parrot $_"} qw(embedding regexen Configure)

blink:  Text blinks (alternates between visible and invisible).
Conforming user agents are not required to support this value.
    --The W3C CSS-2 Specification