Robert Spier and I moved cvs.perl.org to a new server tonight.
Everything should work as usual, except maybe a bit faster.  If
anything is odd, not working as it used to, working better, not
working at all, please send us mail at cvs at perl.org.

The new server is faster, spiffier and better connected (the old one
was behind a double T1 in an office; the new one is in a datacenter
with 100Mbit ethernet to internap).  It's donated by the kind people
at Ticketmaster/CitySearch.

 - ask

ps. we couldn't make parrot work for our perl programs yet, but we
    are using perl5.8 in production.   :-D

pps. we also decided to run some python on the server, so you can
     also access the cvs at http://cvs.perl.org/viewcvs/parrot/
     Let us know what you think and if that should be permanent
     (viewcvs; not python. We will keep using that when it
     makes sense) :)

--
ask bjoern hansen, http://ask.netcetera.dk/   !try; do();