> I have no doubt that, once Perl 6 is available, we'll see a rash of modules
> released in the Grammar:: namespace. Including Grammar::Romana,
> Grammar::Klingon, Grammar::Buffy, Grammer::Mispelt, and others... :-)

<EvilScientist cat="white">
Ah, Mr Wardley, I see you have finally apprehended the magnitude of my
nefarious plan. Five years of plotting and scheming, of gaining influence and
gradually insinuating my dastardly code creations into the community
consciousness: all
about to culminate in unleashing of Perl 6 on an unsuspecting populous. What a
pity you shall not live to see it! Henchmen, throw him to the giant
constrictive python!
</EvilScientist>

;-)

Damian