|Comments (otherwise you have things pretty much right):
]- that is good :")

|> Every subrotine or variable or method or object can have a "notes" (out of bound
|data)
|out-of-band data
]- yep

|> we can even have hyper-assignment :
|>
|> my ($a, $b) ^= new Foo;
|
|This is unlikely to do what you wanted. It creates a new Foo object and then
|assigns a reference to that one object to both $a and $b. It doesn't create two
|Foo objects. (But maybe one object referenced twice is what you wanted).

]- i've got it from here :
<snip apo4>
For historical reasons, the assignment in

     my ($a, $b) = new Foo;

will not distribute automatically over $a and $b. If you want that, use the ^=
hyperassignment instead, maybe.
</snip>

But probably i havent understood it !

|> Let's someone of the anti-perl camp tell me that this "upper-cap noise" makes the
|code hard to read and I will smash him with a hammer in the head :") and leave him to
|type "from here to tommorow loop after loop after loop after loop" :"). Gees those
|perl designers with LW in the head are mad-scientists .....
|
|Do you really need to say this?

]- no just kidding :")

|> 7.) Quantum superpositions ===============
|>
|> case2 - hyperoperator :
|>
|> my $result = 0;
|> for ($a,$b,$c)  {
|>    if ($x == $_) { $result =1; last}
|> }
|
|Not correct. The second case is the same as:
|
|       ($x == $a, $x == $b, $x == $c)
|
|which reduces in effect to:
|
|       $x == $c

]- i see now...  so if ',' works the Perl5 way, then all are ecaluated but the result
]is the result of the last comparison, but in superposition if for some comparision we
]have true the rest are not evaluated..

|> and all they (except CATCH) are in fact proprietes of the block
|
|So is CATCH.

]- i see, i havent read it well :
<snip apo4>
There is, however, no catch property to go with the CATCH block.
</snip>

thanx