On Saturday 13 July 2002 07:39 am, Sean O'Rourke wrote:
> To help even more, you could collect the answers to these questions when
> you receive them, and make the resulting FAQ part of your contribution to
> Parrot.  Write the FAQ you wish had existed when you first came.

I would find that handy. I'm sure the answers would be enlightening.

How much "why?" can this list handle, anyways? If I subscribe to the CVS
commit list and start asking you folks for explanations of the interesting,
undocumented patches, would you answer my questions if I submitted doc
patches with the answers? I haven't even compiled Parrot before, so you'd be
getting genuine n00b questions. Be warned.

Is there a complete description, or even listing, of command-line switches
outside of parrot -h or whatever? running.pod doesn't quite do it for me.

Ashley Winters

--
When you do the community's rewrite, try to remember most of us are idiots.