Aldo Calpini wrote:

>www.cygwin.com
>
>full-blown command-line CVS. you won't miss *nix again ;-)

I downloaded version 1.2 of WinCVS and that cvs.exe supports pserver.  I
just wanted to ensure that the instructions I give on the guide are
accurate.  Now I specify the 1.2 version in the guide.  I don't know why
the Beta does not support pserver.

I have cygwin on my machine and use it all the time for X (I have 4
linux boxes running, and here I am using XP).  I hate to tell someone on
a Windows box that they have to download cygwin just to run cvs.  So I
am glad that the 1.2 version exists.

Since I am writing, I have a few stupid questions for you guys (sorry, I
hope that by asking these question others won't have to):

1) I subscribed to the perl6 mailing list,  I get two of each message.
 One addressed to me and the other cc'd to perl6-internals which also
comes to me.  Am I doing something wrong?

2) When I reply should I 'reply to all' or just reply to
perl6-internals?  (This is my first mailing list)

3) Are there any examples of a PMC created at runtime?  What I mean by
this is if an OO language compiles a class definition down to bytecode,
does that class become a PMC?  If I use a java front end to compile a
'dog' class down to PBC, can I call that dog class from perl code
(dog->bark()).  And if so is it because the dog class is compiled down
to a PMC or is it because there will be another object definition standard?

4)How do I get pod2html to give me html that looks like the docs on
http://www.parrotcode.org/docs/?

Thanks,
Erik