At 10:21 AM +0200 10/23/02, Leopold Toetsch wrote:

And second, while you are at it, could you provide some PBC versioning, which get checked at packfile load time as discussed in "fingerprinting PBC files".
Yes, *please*. We need this info in the header and it needs to be checked on load time. I'm OK with adding an MD5 field in addition to the version and subversion fields that we can throw an MD5 of the function signatures in the ops file or something, that we can check at load time. (But only for dev versions, as there shouldn't be any reason when we have real version and subversion numbers. We're just not there yet)
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai
[EMAIL PROTECTED] have teddy bears and even
teddy bears get drunk