At 5:54 PM +0100 10/18/02, Leon Brocard wrote:
Rhys Weatherley sent the following bits through the ether:

 DotGNU is currently reaching out to other projects in the OSS/FS
 world to see how we can help you and how you might be able to
 help us.
It looks like the DotGNU weekly IRC meeting will be discussing
Parrot. Could be interesting:
http://www.dotgnu.org/pipermail/developers/2002-October/008345.html
Interesting indeed. I'll try and make the later meeting. (I'll give a shot at the earlier meeting, but that's either 5AM or 6AM (I can't recall) which is awfully early for a non-morning person like me... :)
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai
[EMAIL PROTECTED] have teddy bears and even
teddy bears get drunk