Questions :

* are stream separators ";" "&" "|" in the "for" loop - operators
  in the usual sence ( like ","  ) or they are pure grammar ?

* is prototype of the subrotine more regexp then expression ?
  to what extent it is a regexp ?  where it is stored , can we inspect it
  or even change .

* do we have  have an axcess to the signature of the
  subroutine  if we have been passed only its reference .
  that is , for exemple , can

  process(  @x , &step )

  guess how many arguments &step expects  ?

* how one can write function analogous to "for" loop that will be able to
  handle multiple streams ?

* how one can call subroutine "in place"
  sub (str $x           , int $n ) {

  $x ~ ["one, "two", ... , "hundreed"][$n]

  } . (    "/home/temp/",     $f ) ;

  or

  given ( "/home/temp/", $f )
     -> ( str $x ,   int $n ) {
         $x ~ ["one, "two", ... , "hundreed"][$n]
        };

  it seems that the last does not work because given take only one argument.

thanks ,
arcadi