On Fri, 1 Nov 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
: does it mean that *all* postfix operators have to be "attached"
: without space to their operand or used with space eater modifyer
:
: or
:
: only those for which parser ( or we ) knows that they may be confused
: with binary op or term ?

I think a postfix has to be "attached" always.  If there is no postfix,
then a binary operator doesn't need to have space before it.  Otherwise
it does.

: probably the same question for prefix operators .

You can always put a space after a prefix operator, since you can only
get one of those when a term is expected.

Larry