Nicholas Clark wrote:

We're looking for a word that tersely expresses
> has_no_side_effects_and_can_safely_have_its_results_cached_based_on_parameter_types_
> and_values_and_calling_context ?
And to people in the perl5 know, Memoize is the module that implements this,
hence why people who know of how and what Memoize can do favour that name.
Except that it's not necessarily obvious to everyone else?
cacheable is rather long and sufficiently made up that my copy of ispell
doesn't recognise it. But at least all English speakers can agree how to
spell words that don't end in i[zs]e (or end ou?r or [cs]e :-)
Except, of course, that many (near-)English speakers would be tempted to
spell your suggestion "cachable".

Hence I suspect that "cached" might be better. Then we will only have to
contend with those few remaining Romantic poets who will want to write
it "cachéd". ;-)

Damian