On Monday, November 18, 2002, at 08:19 PM, Damian Conway wrote:
(B
(B>> What was the final syntax for vector ops?
(B>> @a $B"c(B+$B"d(B @b
(B>> @a $B"d(B+$B"c(B @b
(B>
(B> The latter (this week, at least ;-).
(B
(BThis reminds me: I though of another set of bracing characters that I (Bdon't recall anyone ever mentioning before, and that might be useful in (Bsome context where such a thing is needed.
(B
(B C< \op/ > or C< /op\ >
(B
(BI realize that there could be issues with patterns, but the first (Bexample ought to avoid that, I would think. If someone *has* thought of (Bthese characters as complementary braces (why wouldn't someone have?), (Bwell, just forget about it.
(B
(BDavid
(B
(B-- (BDavid Wheeler AIM: dwTheory