In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Steve Fink) wrote:

[snip]
> ### glastig (Mac OS X 10.1) ###
>
> I've seen this message before, but I thought it was fixed now:
> "find_type returned 0 for illegal wanted -68". The next failure is
> similar: "Sub PMCs should be type 17 but have incorrect type 16".
> That's a test I added when debugging the previous message. Seems like
> the type info is stale or something.
>
>   Failed Test  Status Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of failed
>   ------------------------------------------------------------
>   t/op/types.t      1   256     1    1 100.00%  1
>   t/pmc/pmc.t       1   256    79    1   1.27%  71
>   t/pmc/sub.t       1   256     3    1  33.33%  1
[snip]

Hello Steve,

  Last I heard, glastig was running Mac OS X 10.2.2 with the stock
Jaguar compiler.  Incidentally, I'm running Mac OS X 10.1.5 with both
the stable and beta compilers.  I'll post to the ng with the results of
today's CVS if it looks different than what I reported earlier (which
was failures 1-6 of t/op/lexicals.t and 1-3 of t/pmc/scratchpad.t with
the 2.95.2-derived stable (which is of course different than the Jaguar
stable) and no failures with the beta (3.1-derived, but derived from a
release before the Jaguar stock compiler).

    Cheers,

      ~kj