At 12:49 PM -0500 12/31/02, Dan Sugalski wrote:
At 6:18 PM +0100 12/31/02, Jerome Quelin wrote:
Leopold Toetsch wrote:
 >  - currently I'm just printing on stdout the resulting parrot code,
 > I lack an eval instruction in Parrot. Dan, Leo? :-)
 Here is the solution of our perl6 bootstrapping problem, I'll make an
 I<eval> ops ...
Nice to see how dummy languages make the whole stuff advance... :o)
There should actually be one spec'd in PDD6. Let me check...

No. Hrm. I'll go fix. Back in a bit.
Okay, fix to docs partially checked in. The compile and compreg ops are defined, and I'll work on the rest of the dynamic bytecode generation ops today.

This doesn't actually *implement* them, but that should come next.
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai
[EMAIL PROTECTED] have teddy bears and even
teddy bears get drunk