At 9:30 AM -0500 12/31/02, Jim Cromie wrote:
Nicholas Clark wrote:

Admittedly my program may not be portable Ook! as it does assume that
cells wrap round from 255 to 0
The original brainfuck version worked fine on Leon's interpreter.
(I find Ook! too hard - I'm just another brainfuck monkey)

Nicholas Clark

I hesitate to suggest (seems there are better things to discuss), but

bf -> brainfart
Nope. The big issue with something like that is that it's not our language, and thus we're not really the ones to be deciding a new name for it. BF is what they use in a number of places, hence what we went with.
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai
[EMAIL PROTECTED] have teddy bears and even
teddy bears get drunk