On Tuesday, January 7, 2003, at 08:14  PM, Damian Conway wrote:
Just when you thougth it was safe to go back on the mailing list,
Damian attempts to resurrect a dead can of worms:

And all because Mike Lazzaro wrote:
OK, but let it be known that the resulting megathread is now _your_ fault, not mine. :-) I have enough blamed on me.

That way, everything is still a method call, the ultra-low precedence of
<~ and ~> eliminate the need for parens, and (best of all) the expressions
actually *look* like processing sequences.
I too think this idea is fabulous. You are my hero.

Let the record show that I came back to 50+ messages this morning, in which nearly *all* were agreeing with each other, in this thread and all the others. Wow. :_)

MikeL