It appears to be the same thing for tcc and lcc on linux.   The nearest I
can tell, the value stuffed into struct_val in Parrot_NCI_set_string_keyed
is somehow not a valid PObj- dereferencing its "obj" member seems to blow
things up.

It stomps all over the stack somehow, and I don't have much debugger mojo.

Plus, building with "-g" makes the problem go away.  Bah.

--Josh