Since face to face meetings are usually a lot more productive than e-mail exchanges when working design things out, I figure that maybe it'd be in our best interests to see if it's worth having a parrot developer day somewhere, where some set of us can get together and hash out things.

It's distinctly possible (though not yet definite) that I'll be in Frankfurt in March for the German Perl Workshop--if enough people could get together we could see about snagging a room and going at it.

I'm also, if we have enough people and can get space, close enough to New York City and Boston (as I live in between) to do this, and I'm certainly up for going anywhere else if someone else is in a position to spring for travel, if we can get enough folks together to make it worthwhile.

Also, I know that we do have people scattered all over the world, but if someone wants to try and get a list of who's where, we may find it's worth it to get groups of people together. (I don't, after all, have to be involved... :)
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai
[EMAIL PROTECTED] have teddy bears and even
teddy bears get drunk