Garrett Goebel:
# From: Brent Dax [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
# > Actually, I was thinking C<undef>, though a junction of all
# > the possible contexts might be good too.  Remember, want()
# > is more than just scalar/array now.
#
# sure, sure...
#
# I was ambiguously referring back to Dan's example, were
# xyzzy(scalar) and
# xyzzy(list) were the only valid options.

Ah.  Then yes, that would be fine.

I suggest that we might require a special property to say "dispatch on
return value", which would give us a place to put in some information to
resolve conflicts.

--Brent Dax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
@roles=map {"Parrot $_"} qw(embedding regexen Configure)

>How do you "test" this 'God' to "prove" it is who it says it is?
"If you're God, you know exactly what it would take to convince me. Do
that."
    --Marc Fleury on alt.atheism